Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Quadruple D!

Don't get too afraid because we're not making a Guy Fieri deal here.

So what I want to do here is create a repository for different meals for single guys that I've come up with that are hopefully better for you and cheaper than eating out. Sounds great right? Well I thought so to so here I am. Who am I though? What qualifies me to do something like this? Honestly nothing but I suppose we can call it a passion project. Just for full disclosure I'll tell you a bit about myself.

My name is Bryan and I am an overweight, former football player, and elementary Physical Education teacher. My main goal for this is to do my best to practice what I preach. I started a really neat nutrition project with my students so I really want to show them that it can be done if you're willing to try your hardest. I'm under no allusions, I know that this will be difficult because I've tried before and had success but then for one reason or another I've fallen off. So this blog will have a few different things not just recipes but also a tracker of how I'm progressing.

So take a look see what we've got

No comments:

Post a Comment